Age of Sigmar: Tempest of Souls AND Paint (WT)
Ancient skeletons and mouldering corpses crawl from their barrows, called forth by the dark sorcery of Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead. Ancient beyond reckoning, cruel and infinitely calculating, Nagash seeks to remake the Mortal Realms in his own image, transforming them into an ordered empire of mindless thralls, leashed to his will. In opposition, thunder rolls as the Stormcast Eternals, heavenly champions of order, rage forth to meet this threat head-on in epic clashes to decide the fate of the world, This is a new epoch, a time of mighty battles and unending war, a time of heroes and monsters. This is the Age of Sigmar!
A perfect introduction to Warhammer Age of Sigmar, and the wider hobby of collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures, Tempest of Souls & Paint is a starter set packed with miniatures, rules and accessories that will have you up and running in no time. It includes 32 miniatures split across the factions of the heroic Stormcast Eternals and ghastly, undead Nighthaunt – mortal enemies locked in unending combat – and all the tools and paints you need to get them clipped off the frame and painted. Included:
32 push-fit miniatures, which can be assembled without glue and are even supplied on pre-coloured plastic:
The glorious forces of Sigmar, pure and unbowed warriors dedicated to scouring the Mortal Realms of Chaos, Destruction and Death. Each of the 12 Stormcast Eternals miniatures in the box is an Easy to Build push-fit model, supplied on gold plastic sprues and requiring no glue to assemble:
- A Knight-Incantor – a glorious and powerful wizardly leader carrying an incantor’s staff along with a voidstorm scroll
- 2 Evocators – shock-troops who blaze with celestial lightning, armed with tempest blades and stormstaves;
- 3 Castigators – support troops who lay down withering ranged attacks with their thunderhead greatbows;
- 5 Sequitors – frontline infantry who bring the fight to the fore with stormsmite mauls and stormshields;
- A Celestar Ballista – an enormous heavy bolt thrower, serviced by 2 Sacristan Engineers who defend their war machine with sigmarite blades.
Nagash’s seemingly-endless hordes of risen undead, bitter and lethal toward all who still possess the gift of life. Each of the 20 Nighthaunt miniatures in the box is an Easy to Build push-fit model, supplied on turquoise plastic sprues and requiring no glue to assemble:
- A Lord-Executioner – a horrifying gheist whose image is dominated by the macabre gallows lashed to his back, he carries a decapitating greataxe;
- 4 Grimghast Reapers – cursed, indiscriminate killers armed with double-handed slasher scythes – their leader, the Extoller of Shyish, carries a great bell known as the death knell;
- 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably towards their prey, each attacks with a 2-handed hunter’s glaive;
- A 10-strong Chainrasp Horde: each armed with a malignant weapon – axes, swords, and flails feature heavily here – this frightening force is led by a Dreadwarden, who wields a 3-pronged candelabra.
Paint & Tools Set
Containing everything you need to get your Stormcast Eternals and Nighthaunt miniatures clipped from their sprues, cleaned up and painted, this is the perfect set for those new to Warhammer Age of Sigmar. It includes clippers, a mouldline remover, ideal paints for miniatures of both factions and a starter brush:
Our clippers have been specifically designed to clip plastic component parts from the frame. This precision tool is made from stainless steel and has bypass blades which can access even the most awkward parts of the plastic frame, making the clipping process quick and easy.
The mouldline remover tool is used to remove mouldlines from Citadel plastic miniatures. Just draw the tool along the mouldlines to easily scrape them away and prepare your miniatures for undercoating.
Along with these tools, the set includes a starter brush and 13 12ml pots of Citadel paint: